Fountain of Youth
I watched japanaese tameshitegatten health TV show that showed adiponectin fat cell hormone is correlated to long life. It says that being fat blocks circulation that fat cell need to produce adiponection and stomach exercise helps.
I came up with unified theory of why some lots of things extend life.
Basically circulation to fat, circulating rest, or catalyst for adiponection to extend life. Perhaps slows biological clock in genes.
There’s also possibility that adiponection is just correlate to same thing that help longer youth and does not promote it. For example,high adiponection means fat cell can collecting fat from blood for better whole body circulation. It make sense that good body circulation promote long life.
1) Buckyball(carbon sphere) and extra virgin olive oil help lube so more circulation or being catalyst.
2) Exercise, slightly starvation,not fat help circulation to fat
3) Beef fat have higher melting point(big animal have easier time generating heat), so it is harder for human to burn.
4) Sugar promote bad stomach microbe such as candida(which make fat?) and craving. Carb ristrict diet might help reduce candida etc.
5) Diabetes correlate to opposite of things promote adiponection
6) Sex is good exercise
7) Pregnancy promote various hormones. Afterward,stomach is loose(better circulation?) It also melt the fat for milk. It also gives mother stem cells from baby.
8) Growth hormone can help being youthful. It might be helped by same things that promote higher adiponection. Or Perhaps adiponection promote growth hormone.
9) Variation in life. Genetically humans develop in seasonal and other variations. This is also like wanting vacation. This and other variation might help rebalanced excessive routine/repetition/concentration of things from doing same routine(like eating same food and developing same muscles only). Things like light use of alcohol/marijuana/mushroom probably provide variation break from routine and help develop different area.
10) Testosterone might hasten growth at expense of hasting biological clock